Thursday 27 June 2013

Lately I've been hearing a lot of comments from my friends that I've adopted a lot of "hype beast" pieces.  This really sparked my curiosity to do some research.  I've come up with the following definitions:

 This one's the most popular on Urban Dictionary,  

A Hype Beast is a kid that collect clothing, shoes, and accessories for the sole purpose of impressing others. Although the individual may not have a dime to their name they like to front like they are making far more then everybody else. Equipped with mommies credit card the Hype Beast will try his hardest to make sure he has every pair of Nike’s he saw Jay-Z wearing on 106 & Park.
Te kid you see waiting 10 hours in line for the newest garbage BAPE is putting out. Thats Hype Beast.

I don't know if I should be insulted or feel updated?  Either way, I’m such a huge fan of how Nike Free Runs have become so trendy to pair with just about any outfit this summer!  They’re so comfortable and really, you never know when you’ll have a dying urge to go for a spontaneous run!


The Nike Free Runs can be found here.  The shirt is called “Hello Grumpy" from Busted Tees which I turned into a crop top, you can purchase the original shirt here.  Finally, the denim skirt is extremely old.. namely, about 7 years old, I’m surprised it still fits! It’s from Fidelity.











0 comments:

Post a Comment